Out of courtesy for all of our guests, we have created the following policies and ask that all guests adhere to them in order to maximize everyone’s enjoyment at the Inn:
- Rooms and Inn are non-smoking
- Pets are not permitted, however, there is a Collie in the owners' quarters
- Children over 8 years of age are welcome
- Breakfast is served in one seating from 8 am to 9 am with early morning coffee brewed hot at 7 am; please arrive to breakfast in presentable attire
- The facilities at the Inn are for guest utilization only
- Parking in the on-site lot are for guests only and please be considerate when parking as space is limited
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am as others may be trying to sleep
- Although we have flexible Check-in/Check-out times and procedures, below are the optimal times that allow all guests space to arrive and leave with minimal congestion:
- Check-In Time: 3 to 6 p.m.; If your arrival is outside this window, please contact the Inn for arrangements
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
At the Kennebec Inn Bed and Breakfast, we encourage the use of our beautiful park-like grounds as well as the swimming pool. But before you can take full advantage of the pool, it is necessary that you understand the rules and safety policies.
- Pool rules and safety polices are posted on the entrance gate of the pool
- Children must never be left unattended; they must have a parent with them at all times
- No swimming after dark
- Pool is only for guests staying at the Inn
- No swimming if you have been drinking alcoholic beverages in excess
- No glass containers; just transfer it to a can or plastic container so we don’t have any glass breakage. Glass shards and pool liners and feet don’t get along.
- No diving or running into the pool
- Always use pool ladder for entering and exiting the pool
- Never swim alone
- If the pool is locked, please see the innkeeper for the key
The Kennebec Inn Bed and Breakfast places significant emphasis on protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our guests' user information. The Inn is committed to safeguarding your privacy while on the Inn’s website, www.kennebecinn.com (for hereinafter will be referred to as the “Site”).
Our goal is to provide you with a fact gathering internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services designed to facilitate your trip planning and to encourage you to come visit us in Bath, Maine. To achieve this goal, part of the operation of the Site includes the gathering of certain types of information about Site users through analytic software. Because we understand your privacy is important, we wish to explain the types of information we gather and the way in which we use it.
There are two types of information gathered at the Site, personal and aggregated. The term “personal information” refers to data you voluntarily provide in connection with use of the Site that identifies you.
Personal information includes (e.g.) data submitted in connection with our services, such as your name, email address, phone number, company affiliation, physical address and/or certain other personal information.
The term “aggregated data” refers to general information regarding visitors as a collective group. This aggregated data is from users of the Site that relates to Site use (e.g.) traffic patterns, number of visits to certain pages, visits from other websites or to third party websites linked to the Site, use of particular services and interest in services, information or features of the Site or other parties made available through or found at the Site.
We take the utmost care to ensure the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Inn, or participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our email or postal mailing lists.
In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with the information, we will only use it for the purposes specified by you at the bottom of the information gathering form.
Information collected on this Site may be used to:
- Register you as an Inn guest
- Plan and purchase Inn accommodations through reservation
- Enter your email address in our promotion updates and announcements
- Send marketing communications and/or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions and suggestions
All forms will provide an opt-out feature to allow you to choose not to participate in our distribution lists. In deciding whether to join or not to join such lists, please note that they are only used for Inn purposes and will not be shared with anyone else or any other organization.
The Inn has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment through Buuteeq.com You can see their Policies and Protocols at http://www.buuteeq.com/legal-terms. The Site servers/systems and booking engine are configured with data encryptions, or scrambling technologies, and industry standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process your data is protected by their secure technology to ensure safe transmission.
The Kennebec Inn Bed and Breakfast is interested in improving the Site and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. In connection with such purposes, the Inn may share aggregated data that does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
We have provided links to a number of other websites we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, these sites may not follow the same policies as us, therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or actions of any third parties.